This website is owned and operated by [...name/company/legal status TBC]
The AEngD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st December 2011.
1. We may collect the following information:
2. We need this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service, and for the following specific reasons:
3. We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we use suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes to secure the information we collect through this website.
5. If our website offers links to other websites, please note that we do not have any control over any of those websites. This means that we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting those websites – and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
6. If you wish to restrict our collection or use of your personal information:
7. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
8. You can request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 . A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [address to be confirmed]. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will immediately correct any information that is incorrect.